Bora-Care prevents and eliminates:
Old house Borers
There are many different pre-treatment methods available today, but Bora-Care Pre-Treatment, applied by an Ameritech professional, is the best choice for the builder.
That’s because Bora-Care Pre-Treatment saves precious time, is not weather dependent, keeps crews working, and saves you worry and money!
The company you should choose to apply your Bora-Care Pre-Treatment is Ameritech. Here’s why:
- Ameritech is an authorized Bora-Care applicator Our professional technicians have the training and experience to come in and do the job quickly and do the job right.
- Ameritech has been in business for more than thirty years. Our longevity is due to one reason— satisfied customers.
- Our friendly, efficient office staff makes scheduling your treatment simple.
- We offer flexible service hours and very competitive pricing.
- Ameritech is state licensed and insured, including Worker’s Compensation.
- Our work is backed by a 15-year warranty, including damage repair.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Benefits of Bora-care pre-treatment
- Builders are saving a full day of cycle time.
- No need to coordinate schedules with cement companies. We apply Bora-Care during the dried-in phase of construction.
- Your crews don’t have to leave the job. They can stay on site and continue working.
- No weather delays. We apply Bora-Care directly to all first floor interior and exterior walls 2-feet above the slab.
- Bora-Care is approved by HUD as a primary tool against termites in new home construction.
- One treatment is effective for more than ten years. It repels termites and prevents subterranean termites from tubing over wood.
- Pre-Treatments near water sources are safe. We only treat the wood, reducing risk.
- Bora-Care Pre-Treatments are environmentally conscious and popular with consumers who want an alternative to conventional treatments.
- Bora-Care complies with building codes. It is a suitable alternate to that specified in the 2000 International Building Code (including 2001 supplement). See NES Report # NER-617
- Excavation and landscaping do not affect Ameritech’s Bora-Care Pre-Treatment. However, with conventional liquid pre-treatments leaky water lines, landscaping, or other digging could break the soil termiticide barrier; rendering some conventional liquid pre-treatments ineffective by the time the house is completed.
Scheduling was super easy and the ants in the bathroom are gone! Bryan K.
I called Ameritech to help me with a scorpion and spider problem in my new home. The technician arrived on time and did a very thorough job both inside and outside the house. They are highly recommended! Beverly M.
Ameritech treated my home for termites. They did a very thorough inspection and prepared a detailed treatment plan to eliminate the infestation. The price was surprisingly affordable and the treatment was completed in less than a day! Lance D.